Fall is right around the corner and it’s the perfect time to take stock of your fitness goals and give your fitness motivation a reboot before the holidays. Holiday feasts and fun will be here in no time, so now is our chance to lock-down healthy habits and stay active as we head into the holiday season and the end of the year. Tone your torso, flatten your abs, and improve your strength with the 21-Day Challenge
WHAT IS THE 21-DAY CHALLENGE? SMALL GROUP TRAINING + 21-DAY NUTRITION PLAN
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to have a personal trainer guiding you through your workout, showing you which specific exercises will help you achieve your goals and showing you the proper way to do them, then this is a great opportunity for you! Through Small Group Training, led by Memphis’ most qualified trainers, and a 21-Day Nutrition Plan, not only will you see physical results but you will also feel healthier and happier in just 21 days.
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
- Consists of 2-5 people (small enough to maintain focus on quality)
- Led by some of Memphis’ most qualified trainers
- The attention and knowledge of personal trainers at a fraction of the cost
- Workouts targeting different muscle groups each day allowing for fatigue and recovery
- A progressive curriculum for skill building
- Great camaraderie and support in a small group setting
- Accountability - stay on track and get better results!
21-DAY NUTRITION PLAN
A healthy lifestyle is 50% fitness and 50% nutrition and so, unlike many other month long programs, we believe it’s important to equip participants with everything they need, including a nutrition plan.
- 21-Day Meal Guide
- Quick and healthy recipes that fit into your busy schedule
- Weekly grocery shopping list to make it that much easier
The challenge begins with an initial assessment with weekly feedback throughout the 21 days and ends with a final assessment so that you’ll be able to see how far you’ve come in just 21 short days! This gives you benchmarks, targets, and a way to clearly measure your success!
The cost of the 21-Day Challenge is $169. This includes all small group training sessions as well as the 21-Day Nutrition Plan.
- This is an exclusive non-member offer so sign up now before spaces fill up!
- A one-on-one personal trainer session typically ranges from $50-$100 per session
- By limiting classes to a maximum of 5 people, we are ensuring that you receive quality attention from a personal trainer for a fraction of the price.
BENEFITS OF SMALL GROUP TRAINING AND WHY IT WORKS
With our Small Group Training sessions, you will receive accountability, motivation, support, experience and expert guidance to reach your fitness goals. Working out with like-minded partners pushes you to work harder and nothing beats the feeling of being a part of a community and forming long-lasting relationships with those who are going after the same fitness goals.
Group training classes can also be great for those who may be stuck in a fitness rut, as they can add variety into their routine with the guidance of a personal trainer. Not only does small group training keep the gym experience fresh and interesting, but it keeps people from getting bored or stagnant.
The trainers at Wellhouse Fitness are qualified and educated to modify any exercise to fit your current fitness level, ensuring the challenge will work for you regardless of fitness level. So whether you’re new to fitness or whether you’re fitness routine has hit a plateau, this 21-Day Challenge will get you right back on track!
*While it is not required that you attend a small group training session every day of the 21 Day Challenge, we do recommend that you attend at least 3-4 times a week for best results.
Spots are limited SIGN UP NOW
Wellhouse Fitness, 1029 Cherry Road, Memphis, TN, 38117901-730-0430 email@example.com